LIFETIME WARRANTY RAM MOUNT
Manufacturer's Warranty (RAM Mount) – LIFETIME
GDS Products - 24 months
Seller's Warranty - 24 months Lifetime Manufacturer's
Warranty: How to get a lifetime warranty?
If you think the product should be reported to the complaint, follow these simple steps:
- Take pictures of the handle, or damaged/defective element is clearly visible. Many components of RAM Mount look very similar. To avoid confusion you should write the serial number of the product. This will ensure, that the manufacturer will send the right item. Part serial numbers usually begin with the letters RAM or RAP.
- Please write your name, shipping address and your telephone number.
- Please fill in your credit card details. There will be a charge of a small fee for shipping. *
- Please note that the manufacturer will replace only the damaged item and not the entire fastening system.
- After that, send all this information by e-mail entitled "lifetime warranty" to this address: email@example.com. A new component will be sent by courier or another, predetermined manner.
- If you are unable to send digital photos, simply return the defective part to the Manufacturer: National Products Inc. 8410 Dallas Ave. S. Seattle, WA 98108
*If you do not want to provide this type of information via e-mail, write this information to the manufacturer via e-mail. Specialist will contact you in order to provide payment information.
Warranty Information National Products Inc .:
- Lifetime warranty National Products Inc. It states, that all products and components RAM Mount are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product or component.
- Lifetime warranty covers only mountings of RAM Mount or their components. Mounted devices are not covered by a lifetime warranty and will not be replaced if damages occur due to improper installation.
- Lifetime warranty does not cover the product or part that has been improperly used, consumed, were subjected to high temperatures, undergo makeover, used for purposes other than those, for which they are intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding their use.
- Please note that the lifetime warranty does not include any electronic components, which are included in the mounting system RAM
The RAM® Mounts mission is simple: manufacture inventive solutions that improve lives. Our reputation as the leader of premier mounting solutions means if we build it, then we guarantee it. If a RAM® component fails because of a manufacturing defect or a lack of quality, RAM® Mounts will repair or replace it free of charge (customer is responsible for cost of shipping).
RAM® National Products, Inc. Limited Lifetime Warranty
This warranty is expressly limited to purchasers of RAM® products from RAM® or RAM® authorized resellers. The warranty is limited to RAM® mounts and components. The warranty does not include any device mounted or attached to a RAM® mount, such as a phone, GPS, computer or other device. This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, worn out, heated, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been misused, abused, shows excessive wear and tear or fatigue, has been subjected to heat beyond ordinary weather conditions, a ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. If a product or part has been discontinued we will attempt to suggest a substitute. If a suitable substitute is not available, the discontinued part is no longer covered under this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NATIONAL PRODUCTS INC. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED AND SOLD BY IT, WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of National Products Inc. has any authority to bind National Products Inc. to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning National Products Inc. products or parts, except as stated herein. If any product or part manufactured by National Products Inc. is found to be defective by National Products Inc., in its sole judgment, National Products Inc. will, at its option, either repair or replace such defective product or part.
THIS REMEDY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE FOR ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND SOLD BY NATIONAL PRODUCTS INC. OR FOR DAMAGES RESULTING IN ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, NATIONAL PRODUCTS INC. NEGLIGENCE. NATIONAL PRODUCTS INC. SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO ANY BUYER FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER FOR DEFECTIVE OR NON-CONFORMING GOODS, NEGLIGENCE, ON THE BASIS OF STRICT LIABILITY OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
There is no upgrade on products, only replacement of defective components. The purpose of this exclusive remedy shall be to provide the buyer with repair and replacement of products or parts manufactured by National Products Inc. found to be defective in materials or workmanship or negligently manufactured. Please note that the NPI Lifetime Warranty does not cover any electronic components integrated in the RAM® mounting system including but not limited to the USB connector inside of the IntelliSkin®. All IntelliSkin® and electronic products are covered by a one to three year warranty to be free of manufacturer’s defects from the date of purchase. Additionally, certain materials and components are considered general wear items and are not covered under the lifetime warranty. Wear items consist of, but are not limited to, suction cups, foam pads, rubber feet, etc.